Taiwan Trip – Random Stuff @ Alishan
Day 4 – July 10th 2012 and Day 5 – July 11th, 2012
– Happily stamping away@ Alishan Visitors’ Centre
– Steamboat for dinner @ Alishan 山宾美味餐厅
– Dinner @ Alishan 九九九 Restaurant
– If you’re not too fussy about food, you can settle all your meals at 7-Eleven (or simply “Seven” to the Taiwanese) …. They have lunchboxes (便当), herbal eggs, hotdog buns and ‘char siew pau’, fish balls, meat balls, assorted instant noodles, coffee, ice-cream etc.
@ Alishan 7-Eleven
– Wooden postcards… NT$60-80 each; stamp NT$25 (to Malaysia). It took roughly 10 days for the wooden postcards to be delivered (from Taiwan to Malaysia).
– This is a POST OFFICE, and not a temple…
Seriously, I’m not kidding you… @Alishan Post Office
– Black & White, the most humongous dogs I’ve ever seen!
This entry was posted in Taiwan
and tagged Alishan
, post office
. Bookmark the permalink